Website Maintenance Service
Keeping your website maintained and attractive to your customers is important for companies and to engage new customers while retaining the old loyal ones. Experts at Agency For SEO keep an eye on every task that slipped during development stages and fix required issues to keep your website healthy and attractive in this Website Maintenance Services package.
Why Website Maintenance Service?
Regularly checking your website for issues, security flaws, and mistakes and what not, keeping them all update and keep track of your sales and social posting is such an irritating and time taking process. But this needs be done on a daily basis in order to keep your website healthy, to maintain traffic growth, and to boost your SEO and Google rankings.
Just like your health can fall apart if you stay a little to long without a regular check up, so does the health of your website. Lack of website maintenance can easily become one of those things that leads to big flaws and loss of your invest.
Monitoring your website regularly now a days is a must for keep running your business smoothly.
Quick Checklist of Steps taken in Website Maintenance?
There are tons of list of tasks that needs be done in order to keep your website running smoothly. The most important among these checklist are website security updates and patches. Without updated patches, your website wont have the potential to face the danger of those who click on it and have bad or negative intention.
KEEPING that in mind, here is a list of some website maintenance tasks that should be checked and completed regularly:
TO BE DONE WEEKLY
- Checking and updating all of the web pages are loading without any errors.
- Running a complete backup.
- Check for updates of website software and plugins.
- Check that all of your forms are running properly.
- Removing spam comments from different pages and posts.
- Check if there are any broken links in your pages.
- Look for 404 errors.
TO BE DONE MONTHLY
- Check speed load of your website and make sure that nothing is slowing it down
- Running your security scans and making sure there is nothing fishy
- Analyze website statistics from the previous month to make new strategies
- Keeping an eye on your blog and see if there are any post that needs to be updated
- Review every pages for content accuracy, grammar mistakes, typos, graphics update and, relevant info.
TO BE DONE QUARTERLY
- Review your website design and structure – Is it being outdated?
- Checking media and images – should anything be updated?
- Review SEO Strategies to ensure they are still as effective as possible
- Review your workload for efficiencies to see if anything can be automated
- Testing your website on different devices and platforms to see if it working perfectly
- Review advertising and marketing campaigns
- Making sure that your website domain name is renewed and SSL is updated
- Ensure your hosting packing is working fine